On this episode, we interview Rich Banta, founder and Chief Compliance Officer of Lifeline Data Centers. Rich leads the country in compliance and certifications and has been instrumental at driving innovation in the Data Center industry. His certifications include:
- CISSP (ISC²) Certified Information Systems Security Professional - April 2017 - Present
- CCSP (ISC² & CSA) Certified Cloud Security Professional - May 2017 - Present
- CISA (ISACA) Certified Information Systems Auditor - September 2010 - Present
- CRISC (ISACA) Certified in Risk & Information Systems Control - December 2010 - Present
- CFCP (FISMA Center) Certified FISMA Compliance Practitioner - October 2014 - Present
- CDCDP (CNet/BTEC) Certified Data Center Design Professional - February 2014 - Present
- CDCAP (CNet/BTEC) Certified Data Center Audit Professional - February 2018 - Present
- DCIE (IDCA) Data Center Infrastructure Expert - February 2018 - Present
The defense acquisition system exists to manage the investments of the United States in technologies, programs, and product support necessary to achieve the national security strategy and to support the United States Armed Forces. The primary objective of DoD acquisition is to acquire quality supplies and services that satisfy user needs with measurable improvements to mission capability and operational support at a fair and reasonable price.
Rich is an expert in compliance and the regulations associated with them. Rich speaks regionally and nationally on all topics related and is a saught out speaker.
- 2019 Cyber Technology Conference and Policy Summit — January 8-9, 2019 at the Conrad in downtown Indianapolis. Rich is speaking on the Federal Agency Perspectives Panel.
- Lifeline Data Center Lunch & Learns — Lifeline Data Centers hosts lunch & learns almost every week to bring leaders in the technology out to their facility to speak, discuss, or just learn about the latest in compliance, security, and other issues facing technologists and business owners.