On this episode, we interview ScoocH President and Co-founder Matt Foley on his journey to rival the PopSocket by creating the No. 1 phone case for video streaming.
Four years ago, Matt, along with fellow co-founder John Stagge, saw a void in wireless phone case technology and had an idea – a phone case with versatile one-handed use. Think snap bracelets. The unique kickstand feature of the ScoocH Wingman allows you to use your device in landscape and portrait mode with ease. Not to mention that the case’s textured grip, 10-foot drop protection and car mount feature boast 4-in-1 capabilities while keeping functionality, style and durability at the forefront.
In the competitive environment of consumer electronics, ScoocH has emerged as a leading competitor, expanding its presence across 6,000 retail environments across the United States and Canada. Since 2015, ScoocH’s revenue has grown from $250,000 to over $6M, doubling its revenue almost every year.
In alignment with its commitment, ScoocH also provides empowerment, protection and autonomy to Hoosiers in need by donating 10% of profits to locally-based Prevail, a crisis center dedicated to empowering those affected by domestic violence.Support An Indianapolis Business Podcast: Off the Circle
- Scooch — At Scooch, DO MORE is our mission, our rallying cry, our way of being. We believe that consumers deserve MORE from their phones: MORE protection, MORE functionality, MORE choices, MORE freedom. Each product provides a unique benefit set; however, our fundamentals never falter. One feature which remains consistent across the DO MORE series: our commitment to DO MORE each day to support organizations that align with our mission of providing empowerment, protection and autonomy to those in need.
- Scooch Wingman — The WINGMAN offers 5 core features that have been thoughtfully placed into 1 phone case.
- Scooch Wingback — Attached to your current phone case? We believe you still deserve to DO MORE. Scooch’s WINGBACK universally attaches to any phone or case allowing you to MOUNT, KICK, GRIP, and SUPPORT no matter the phone or case type. Scooch always has your back.
- Scooch Wingmount — Wingmount with Quool Charge offers secure and easy vehicle mounting across all vehicle shapes and sizes. Working with the entire Scooch DO MORE Series product line, your Wingmount remains a constant on your vehicle dashboard or windshield – allowing you to DO MORE while committing to safer driving.
- Scooch Giving Back — We vow to DO MORE each day to support organizations that align with our mission of providing empowerment, protection and autonomy to those in need.