On this episode, we interview Jack Klemeyer, a veteran business coach with 25 years of experience. Jack provides his insight into the current uncertain economic future of business and how leaders should respond, react, and succeed. On this episode, we discuss some key issues that are near and dear to leaders' hearts during these troubling times:
- How do leaders continue to motivate employees in a downturn?
- How can leaders continue to maintain optimism?
- How do leaders know when to pivot when their industry and cashflow are impacted so severely?
- How do leaders make tough decisions… without making them too late.
Jack provides some fantastic advice on leading your organization through these uncertain times.
- Grow Your Business™ Coaching — Jack Klemeyer and his elite group of certified Grow Your Business™ advisors and speakers are available to provide talks, workshops, seminars and keynote speeches to groups in all industries and all sizes. The skills, strategies and educational materials included in the Grow Your Business™ Programming is highly flexible and can be customized to fit your particular group and address your specific challenges. From marketing to mindset and from speaking and communications to sales strategies, we’ve got you covered – in a way that will be energizing, fun, inspirational and motivating.
- Live2Lead — Live2Lead is an annual global leadership event with world-class leaders. Created to share leadership principles and personal growth techniques so you can go and CHANGE YOUR WORLD!