It all started when the nuns...
introduced Jen to the world of podcasting. It’s true. Jen started out editing their podcast. It was a gateway. Jen fell in love with podcasting and launched The Brassy Broadcast, and set out on a journey to learn everything I could about the medium. Jen is still fascinated with podcasting and excited by the continuous growth she's seen year after year.
Jen is a wonderful, positive treasure here in the local community. Her mission is to help the do-gooders of the world make a profound impact by putting them in the ears, heads, and hearts of new audiences with podcasts and other audio content.
If you're a marketing and technology firm that isn't driving leads through your online presence, we can help. We help you develop and execute a digital marketing strategy while educating your staff and providing all the resources.
My IT Indy is a complete technology solution provider. We are 100% committed to making sure business owners have the most reliable and professional IT service in the United States.
- Brassy Broadcasting Company — Jen helps you fill in the blanks, manage the devil in the details, and establish the processes from concept to distribution, that will keep you consistently producing a remarkable podcast. And if you just want to press record, and need a partner to handle the admin, tech, and distribution stuff, she can manage that, too.
- Sister Threadgoode — Sister Threadgoode is an Americana trio delivering songs about drinkin', cheatin', and redemption in 3 part harmony.
- Auphonic — Automatic audio post production web service for podcasts, broadcasters, radio shows, movies, screencasts and more
- Bossjock Studio — A podcast studio right in your iPhone!
- Izotope RX Elements — RX Elements is a budget-friendly version of RX designed for small home studios that need the basics. It includes a standalone audio editor with spectral editing as well as four essential, real-time noise reduction plug-ins for common audio problems.
- Linktree — Linktree is a free tool for optimising your Instagram traffic, whether you’re a blogger, an artist or run a content platform.